SK chairman electrocuted

Posted by watchmen
May 9, 2024
Posted in News



A Sangguniang Kabataan chairman in Negros Occidental’s Toboso town died of electrocution early yesterday morning.

Toboso Councilor Richard Jaojoco identified the victim as 23-year-old Renan Tapang of Barangay Bandila.

Jaojoco said Tapang was electrocuted as he was trying to replace an electric bulb inside his home after taking a bath.

He was rushed to a hospital in Sagay City, but was declared dead on arrival.

The victim was about to submit his line-up for a basketball game in the town when the incident happened./JB, WDJ


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *