Man electrocuted in Iloilo

Posted by watchmen
January 10, 2020

A man was rushed to a hospital on Wednesday after he was electrocuted at Barangay Pandac in Iloilo’s Pavia town.

Confined at Western Visayas Medical Center for burns on his hands was Feleciano Sucorin of the said place.

Reports revealed the victim was electrocuted at around 11 a.m. after he held the electric wire, letting a mixer truck pass by the road, when he accidentally touched a live wire./WDJ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *