By virtue of Bacolod City Mayor’s Executive Order No. 60, Series of 2020 and IATF for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases Resolution No. 69-A, Series of 2020, declaring Bacolod City under modified enhanced community quarantine from September 8 to 30, 2020, the Bacolod City Water District (Baciwa) is informing the public of the following:
- The Baciwa office will be closed to the public effective September 10, 2020. It will open and start accepting bill payments on October 5, 2020.
- The No Disconnection and No Penalty Charges temporary policy is extended until October 31, 2020.
- Reading of water meters and delivery of bills for September 2020 are suspended. September billing will be based on August billing consumption.
- The October bill will reflect the following:
- Current bill for October 2020 (less estimated September bill),
- Bill for September 2020 computed based on August bill,
- Arrears as of August 31, 2020, and
- The current bill will become due on or before the due date indicated on the bill. Consumers can pay their account as of September 2020 on staggered payment until October 31, 2020.
- Consumers are encouraged to pay their bills through GCash, PayMaya and at any collection centers listed at the back of the bill.
For details, the consumers may contact the following mobile phone numbers, 09257442821 (Catherine), 09776977529 (Arlene), 09175732673 (Sherry Ann), 09088181252 (AGM-A Samuel Penado), 09985548501, 09563676597, 09257195328 (Customer Service), or you may email queries at email@example.com, and Baciwa Helpdesk on Facebook. (PR)